St. James’ is not just an education; it is an engaging, close-knit community that becomes part of your family and your life. We invite you to spend time on our campus, visit classrooms and teachers, and soak in St. James' engaged learning, diverse community, courageous students, and teachers who are committed to helping each child stretch and grow.
Schedule your visit to our preschool on select Saturdays throughout the fall: September 25th, October 23rd, and November 13th. Meet the Director of the Preschool, Dr. Pat Joseph Thomas, connect with our wonderful early childhood educators, and experience the engaging learning environment for our youngest learners.
Join us at the elementary school campus on Tuesday afternoons at 4:30 p.m. starting September 21st. Hear from Peter Reinke, the Head of School, about our educational philosophy, learn about our outstanding academic programs with Emmy Gilliam, the Director of Admission and Student Engagement, familiarize yourself with our campus and our rich educational opportunities for your child.
Sign up for open houses at 9:00 a.m. on the following Saturdays: October 16th, November 6th, and December 4th. These open houses will showcase our dedicated teachers, our engaging curriculum, and our vibrant community.
If you need any assistance scheduling a tour, please contact our Admissions Officer & Registrar, Dionne Riddle, by calling 213-382-2315 x8-255, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Peter Reinke, Head of School
- Emmy Gilliam, Interim Director of Admission and Dean of Students
- Karen Oquendo, Learning Specialist
- Rob Krueger, Servant Leadership Coordinator & Fifth Grade Resource
- Ashley Samuels, Sixth Grade Teacher/Co-Director of Service Learning
- Ed Hermeno, 3-6 Math Strategist
- Eura Lim, Second Grade Teacher
- Luisa Cartagena, Kindergarten Teacher
- Catherine Diaz, Spanish Teacher
- Josh Friedman, Art Teacher
- Jonathan Dar