The school's Covid Containment Response and Control Plan was updated on August 17th.
- ST. JAMES' COVID-19 CONTAINMENT RESPONSE & CONTROL PLAN
- COVID-19 PREVENTION PROGRAM
- LA COUNTY GUIDELINES CHECKLIST
- LA COUNTY EXPOSURE MANAGEMENT PLAN
To report a case, or if you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALTH & SAFETY | Additional Resources
Additional information for COVID-19 can be found at Centers for Disease Control (CDC), City of Los Angeles COVID-19 Information, and the County of Los Angeles COVID-19 Information. Their websites are updated very frequently as experts learn more about the COVID-19 and its progression, and these agencies offer many additional resources for keeping your family safe during this unprecedented time.
Given the high case rate in LA County and our robust testing protocol which requires a negative test before a student may participate in on campus learning, and ongoing weekly testing for all students, and employees, the school does not currently have a travel quarantine. You will be updated should this policy change. Risk of exposure in California, and particularly in LA County itself remain significant. Please be mindful of choices to eat inside restaurants and be mindful of physical distancing and masking, whether in Los Angeles County or other locations. Consistent with Health Department requirements, families and employees who are not fully vaccinated must continue to quarantine any time they have an exposure to a person who is known or suspected to have Covid. In addition, all individuals are required to stay home and isolate if experiencing any of the Covid symptoms. Our daily health screening (via Magnus app) helps remind all community members of these requirements.
Instructions for Daily Health Screening
- Download the “Magnus Mobile V2” app from the Apple Store or “Magnus Health” the Google Play store. The daily screening assessment is accessible ONLY on the COVID-19 Screening app.
- Click here to view the Step-by-Step Guide and Video Tutorial. This tutorial will provide directions for parents regarding how to complete the COVID-19 Daily Attestation in the mobile App.
- Your current Magnus username/password combination that you use for uploading your child’s health/vaccine information can be used to login to the mobile app. If you have more than one student, you will need to do a screening for each student every morning.
Daily Screening Instructions for Mobile Magnus App
- Access the Mobile App from your smartphone.
- Access the screening via the button titled “COVID-19” and complete the daily screening.
- After you complete the survey each morning, you will receive either “GO” to school or a “STOP” and stay home message for that day.
- If you receive a “STOP” message, please follow the directions in the app message.
App Technical Issues
For any technical issues with the mobile app such as login problems, or problems completing the screening, please contact Magnus Customer Support at Magnus Health by phone at 877.461.6831 or by email at email@example.com.
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.