Magnus Health App Guide
COVID-19 DAILY SYMPTOM SCREENING IN THE HEALTH APP
1) Download the “Magnus Mobile V2” app from the Apple Store or “Magnus Health” the Google Play store. The daily screening assessment is accessible ONLY on the COVID-19 Screening app.
2) Click here to view the Step-by-Step Guide and Video Tutorial. This tutorial will provide directions for parents regarding how to complete the COVID-19 Daily Attestation in the mobile App.
3) Your current Magnus username/password combination that you use for uploading your child’s health/vaccine information can be used to login to the mobile app. If you have more than one student, you will need to do a screening for each student every morning.
DAILY SCREENING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOBILE MAGNUS APP
- Access the Mobile App from your smartphone.
- Access the screening via the button titled “COVID-19” and complete the daily screening.
- After you complete the survey each morning, you will receive either “GO” to school or a “STOP” and stay home message for that day.
- If you receive a “STOP” message, please follow the directions in the app message.
For any technical issues with the mobile app such as login problems, or problems completing the screening, please contact Magnus Customer Support at Magnus Health by phone at 877.461.6831 or by email at email@example.com.
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 PREVENTION PROGRAM
COVID-19 SCHOOL GUIDANCE CHECKLIST
LA COUNTY GUIDELINES CHECKLIST
ST. JAMES' COVID-19 CONTAINMENT RESPONSE & CONTROL PLAN
To report a case, or if you have questions, email email@example.com
HEALTH & SAFETY | Additional Resources
The most reliable sources for COVID-19 information remain the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), City of Los Angeles COVID-19 Information, and the County of Los Angeles COVID-19 Information. Their websites are updated very frequently as experts learn more about the COVID-19 and its progression, and these agencies offer many additional resources for keeping your family safe during this unprecedented time.
RESOURCES FOR COMMUNICATING WITH CHILDREN
Talking to Children About COVID-19 A Parent Resource (from the NASP)
Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus (from ChildMind.org)
Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus (from NPR)
Keeping Children Safe through the Pandemic (CDC)
How to talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus (PBS Kids)