JavaScript Disabled. For a better experience on this website please enable JavaScript in your browser.

Every Child Campaign

100% Participation: Let's do it again!

For the last two years, every single teacher, every single staff member, every single School Board member, and every single family came together and, in a loud voice, proclaimed:

  • We believe in our kids and in their education.
  • Together, we are St. James' – a diverse, joyful, and inclusive community of learners.
  • Together, we will continue to create amazing opportunities for every child at St. James'.
  • And together, we will remain committed to making our community as great as it can be.

Help us reach that 100% participation mark again! Make a gift to the Every Child Campaign.



The Tuition Gap

Did you know that tuition only covers about 80% of a St. James' education? The remaining 20% – the Tuition Gap – is filled by donations at the Spring Event, restricted giving for specific projects, grants, and other income, but 45% of the gap is filled by annual giving to the Every Child Campaign.

Contributions to this annual campaign have a positive impact on all aspects of life at St. James', including:

  • Tuition Assistance
  • Academic and extracurricular program support and development
  • Before and after school care
  • Faculty salaries, employee benefits, and professional development opportunities
  • Facilities enhancement

 

Participating in the Every Child Campaign

Each gift, no matter the amount, touches the lives of our students, and we encourage every family to make a gift in any amount that is appropriate to their circumstances to benefit every child at St. James'.

"100% in 100 Days" countdown for the Every Child Campaign starts on September 1 and runs until December 9, 2016. You can make an outright gift or make a pledge. Pledges can be paid in one or multiple installments as long as they are completed by June 30, 2017.

To gain possible tax benefits during this tax year, donations should be made prior to December 31.

Levels of Support

  • Founders' Circle
    $100,000 and above
  • Saints' Circle
    $50,000 and above
  • Angels' Circle
    $25,000 and above
  • Head's Circle
    $15,000 and above
  • Scholars' Circle
    $10,000 and above
  • Leadership Circle
    $5,000 and above
  • Challengers' Club
    $3,000 and above
  • St. James' Club
    $1,000 and above
  • Husky Club
    $1–$999