100% Participation: Let's do it again!
For the last six years, every single teacher, every single staff member, every single board member, and every single family came together and, in a loud voice, proclaimed:
- We believe in our kids and in their education.
- Together, we are St. James' – a diverse, joyful, and inclusive community of learners.
- Together, we will continue to create amazing opportunities for every child at St. James'.
- And together, we will remain committed to making our community as great as it can be.
Help us reach that 100% participation mark again! Make a gift to The Every Child Fund today.
What is The Every Child Fund?
Did you know that tuition only covers about 80% of a St. James' education? The remaining 20% is filled in part by annual giving to The Every Child Fund.
Contributions to this fund have a positive and immediate impact on all aspects of life at St. James', including:
- Tuition Assistance
- Academic and extracurricular program support and development
- Before and after school care
- Faculty salaries, employee benefits, and professional development opportunities
- Campus security
- Facilities enhancement
Participating in The Every Child Fund
Each gift, no matter the amount, touches the lives of our students, and we encourage every family to make a gift in any amount that is appropriate to their circumstances to benefit every child at St. James'.
"100% in 51 Days" countdown for The Every Child Fund starts in the fall, in honor of our 51st year of educating young minds and heart at St. James'. You can make a gift or make a pledge to The Fund. Pledges can be paid in one, or multiple installments, until June 30, 2020.
To gain possible tax benefits during the current tax year, donations should be made prior to December 31.
Thank you to our families, Board of Trustees and staffulty for their unwavering support of The Every Child Fund. For six years, 100% of these individuals have given to support St. James' Episcopal School through gifts to The Every Child Fund. We cannot thank you enough and are so very grateful.
Levels of Support
- Founders' Circle
$100,000 and above
- Saints' Circle
$50,000 and above
- Head's Circle
$25,000 and above
- Angel's Circle
$15,000 and above
- Scholars' Circle
$10,000 and above
- Leadership Circle
$5,000 and above
- Challengers' Club
$3,000 and above
- 1968 Club
$1,968 and above
- St. James Club
$500 and above
- Husky Club