Desktop Holder

Mobile Holder

Every Child Fund Logo




What is The Every Child Fund? 

Did you know that tuition only covers about 80% of a St. James' education? The remaining 20% is filled in part by annual giving to The Every Child Fund. Contributions to this fund have a positive and immediate impact on all aspects of life at St. James', including:

  • Difference between Tuition Revenue and Operating Budget - 80% of Costs  Covered by Tuition.
  • St. James' is one of the most affordably priced elite elementary schools in the city, and we consciously work to keep that the case. We continue to be very  economical compared to most of our peer schools.•
  • The school has expanded its Tuition Assistance Budget to support those families who need more tuition assistance during these unusual times.
  • The school has spent considerable funds to ensure a differentiated approach to  learning during this difficult year; the school has added teachers, built a 1:1  technology program and after Thanksgiving will launch a robotics program in  grades K-6; and a Chromebook program in grades 4-6.
  • As Beyond School continues to expand and, as we continue to add teaching staff – we’ve built an associate teacher program, and added a full FTE in the  preschool and assistant teachers in Kinder – this philanthropic partnership with  our families is so vital.

Participating in The Every Child Fund

Each gift, no matter the amount, touches the lives of our students, and we encourage every family to make a gift in any amount that is appropriate to their circumstances to benefit every child at St. James'.

You may make a gift or make a pledge to The Fund. Pledges can be paid in one, or multiple installments, until June 30, 2022. To gain possible tax benefits during the current tax year, donations should be made prior to December 31.

Graphic-Costs of the 20% that the school's annual ECF campaign covers.


Levels of Support

Club Husky
Up to $1,967

The 1968 Association

Seashell Society

Philanthropic Council

Head's Circle
(Vice-Chairs of the Philanthropic Council)
$25,000 and above