St. James’ Episcopal School
Family Camp Weekend 2016
for Kindergarten through 6th-grade families only
Saturday, October 8 – Monday, October 10
at El Capitan Canyon, near Santa Barbara
Enjoy a weekend with St. James’ families in a luxury cabin or tent among the oak and sycamore trees by El Capitan Creek! The weekend includes swimming, hiking, games, arts and crafts, beach time, and karaoke by the campfire. The children love to ride their bikes and scooters in the canyon area. Attending the weekend is an ideal way to meet new families and build strong friendships at the start of a new school year.
For further information about the location, please visit the El Capitan Canyon website.
To join in the fun, please do the following:
- On or after the start date for your grade level, call El Capitan Canyon directly at (866) 352-2729 to reserve your cabin or tent.
- 6th-grade families may call on or after 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 7.
- K–5 families may call on or after 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 14.
- All reservations are first-come, first-served. Please mention that you are with the St. James’ group and your child’s name.
- You may only reserve one accommodation per family.
- El Capitan Canyon’s staff recommends that you keep calling back if you don’t get an answer right away. Don’t leave a message.
All meal plan signups must be completed prior to September 23, without exception.
If you are interested in going up on Friday night, El Capitan Canyon is offering a 25% discount on your third-night stay.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Kneafsey, Vicki Carrington, Kirsten Beffa, David Park, Olivia Kazanjian, Dorothy Kim, or Lisa Morrison.