- Coming Up Next Week
Monday - Instrument Petting Zoo - 5-7pm
Tuesday - PS Back-to-School Night - 6-7:30pm
Wednesday - K6 Back-to-School Night - 6-7:30pm
- Information from Construction Q&A
The first phase of renovations brought an amazing facelift to the school resulting in a fresh new aesthetic school wide for the start of the 17-18 school year. You can see a gallery of the remarkable transformation of our campus here. The most dramatic space was the metamorphosis of our front admin area to a new Kindergarten Classroom, directly adjacent to the Kindergarten Play area.
Here are some dates to be aware of this fall:
- Mid-October: Restrooms completed. Remove Temporary Restroom Trailer.
- Mid-November: 2nd Grade moves into new classrooms.
- Mid-November: Ms. Taylor’s 4th Grade and Spanish Classroom move to new classrooms.
- December 1: Begin restoring St. James’ Hall to normal use.
- January 1: Complete Nurse & P.E. Offices.
- January 1: Blacktop returns to full playground use.
- Mid-June through August: Begin 2nd Summer of Renovation Project
We’ve already made brand new spaces for:
- A new Admission Office in the Preschool.
- Father Koh’s personal office (by the Art Room).
- A new Business Office (on the 2nd floor where the Music Room was previously).
- A reception area by the parking lot gate.
For the time being we have some temporary office spaces:
- Debbi David, Head of School is sharing offices with the Assistant Head of School
- Kelly Basham, School Nurse and Community Security Manager Byron Zapata are sharing the Head of School Suite
- P.E. Teachers, Nick DiPasquale and Chenelle Geoffroy-Lindsey and Spanish Teacher Nashelli Flores are in St. James’ Hall